Orthodontic Nurse / Woking, Surrey / Fixed Term Contract
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Woking, Surrey to recruit an Orthodontic Nurse to join their team on a contractual basis.
- 12 month fixed term contract.
- Potential to become permanent after 12 months.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Part time opportunity – 24 hours per week.
- Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 8.30am-5.30pm.
- £11 per hour depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 year Dental Nursing experience.
- Experience in Orthodontics preferred.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment and surgery procedures.
- Preferred Orthotrac experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Surrey area please visit our Surrey jobs page