Dental Practice Manager / Woking, Surrey / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Woking, Surrey to recruit a Dental Practice Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Predominantly Private practice.
- Full time position – 37.5 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
- Salary – £30k, can be negotiable depending on experience.
- The practice manager will carry out management duties to ensure effective growth, development and running of the practice. Responsibilities include but are not limited to; marketing, patient feedback, staff development, HR duties, compliance of the practice & becoming the CQC nominated individual, increasing private revenue, finance, managing KPI’s & practice budgets.
- Practice Manager will be patient orientated, self-motivated and an inspirational team leader.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 years’ dental practice management experience.
- Experience managing a private dental practice preferred.
- 4 Surgery, computerised (SOE) practice with Digital X-Rays (Examine Pro).
- Parking available near the practice.
All candidates must have dental practice management experience & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to email@example.com . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Surrey area please visit our Surrey jobs page