Trainee Dental Nurse / Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Milton Keynes to recruit a Trainee Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Fully private practice.
- Full or part time opportunity.
- Surgery space Monday – Friday 8.45am-5.45pm.
- £8 – £9 per hour depending on experience.
- The successful candidate will be already enrolled on a dental nursing course and have at least 6 months experience in practice.
- Role includes; general chairside assistance, infection control and general reception duties.
- Experience within a private environment preferred, though not essential for the right candidate.
- Practice offers a wide range of treatments including; general dentistry, cosmetics, Periodontics and Orthodontics.
- 4 surgery practice.
- Fully computerised with SOE.
- Onsite parking available.
All candidates must be GDC registered & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call the recruitment team on 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to Recruitment@mbrdental.co.uk. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Buckinghamshire area please visit our Buckinghamshire jobs page