Specialist Orthodontist / Ipswich, Suffolk / 1 day per week
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Ipswich, Suffolk who are looking to recruit an Orthodontist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Flexible start date with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Private Orthodontist required to provide a full range of orthodontic treatments, including Invisalign.
- Part time opportunity, one day a week initially with view to increase once patient list has been built.
- Surgery space available Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:30
- Position belongs to a predominantly private, independently owned practice with a great reputation.
- Focus on optimal health and high-end cosmetic treatments.
- 5 surgeries (with possibility to increase to 6)
- Treatment coordination room
- Treatments currently offered include simple restorative to complex Endo, Crowns, Bridges, Implantology, Cosmetic Dentistry, Oral Surgery, Invisalign & Facial Aesthetics
- On site Dental Hygienists & Dental Treatment Coordinator
- Experienced, stable support team – Nurses, Head Clinical Nurse, supportive administrative management, and marketing team
- High quality materials
- Dedicated clinical team available to support clinicians on a day-to-day basis offering support with complaints, private and specialist treatments, training.
- Full range of comprehensive materials available
- In house team, who are on hand to support with building a private diary and increasing the services you can offer
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Pleasant, friendly, and professional environment
- Social media pages to promote treatments and work
- Free parking
- Town centre location – easily accessible
- Practice within proximity to good local schools.
- Position would suit candidates who enjoy working as part of a strong team with an enthusiastic attitude and a passion for continued learning and development.
- The successful candidate must possess excellent communication skills, experience providing Invisalign and have a proven track record of providing high quality Orthodontic treatment.
Applicants must be registered with the GDC as a Specialist Orthodontist. Valid indemnity and a recent DBS certificate will be required on request ,
For more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Suffolk area please visit our Suffolk jobs page