Private Dentist – Port Talbot, Wales – Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Port Talbot, Wales to recruit a private dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent private dental practice.
- Position to start asap with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full time position (part time considered, minimum 3 days).
- Monday-Thursday 0830 – 5, Friday 0830 – 4.
- Full Denplan list of patients.
- Small children’s NHS contract.
- 50/50 lab bills / private fees.
- Huge waiting list of patients.
- Practice require a general dentist practitioner.
- Taking over a list of patients from a retiring dentist/partner at the practice.
- Any private skills / specialisms considered / welcome at the practice.
- 3 surgery dental practice.
- Computerised (SOE), Digital X-Rays, Intra-Oral Cameras, Rotary Endo.
- Dental Hygiene support at the practice.
- Long standing qualified dental nurses and dental team.
- Family orientated dental practice.
- Practice has been established for over 60 years.
- The dental practice is integrated and involves member of the local community.
- Providing support and sponsorship to local rugby team.
- Parking available at the practice.
- The practice is close to the motorway with easy transport links to Swansea and Cardiff.
All dentists applying for the position must be GDC registered with experience of private dentistry within the UK. You will ideally be HIW registered with an active performer number.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Wales please visit our Wales jobs page.