Private Dentist / Callington, Cornwall / Part Time
MBR Dental is currently assisting one of the most vibrant and friendly teams in Cornwall. This five-surgery dental practice is based in Callington, Cornwall, and they are actively recruiting a general private dentist to join their team permanently. The successful dentist will become part of an experienced and happy team of associate dentists, dental therapists and support staff, all striving to deliver the best patient experience possible in the South West.
• Realistic annual revenue, starting at £120,000+
• Available immediately with notice periods taken into consideration.
• Independent Practice [5 surgeries]
• Part-time opportunity 3 -4 days per week
• Surgery space Monday – Friday
• All private skills are welcome at the practice; Invisalign and some interest in Endo/Oral surgery are advantageous.
• Clinical freedom in the practice.
• They are looking for a motivated and keen associate who wants to develop their skills (if not already done so) in minimally invasive aesthetic dentistry, e.g. Invisalign, composite bonding, as well as performing private general dentistry.
• Computerised (Dentally), Digital X-rays, Intra Oral Cameras, OPG X-ray, Rotary Endo, Itero 5D NIRI scanners, Aquacare air abrasion.
• They have a high emphasis on team engagement and knowledge sharing; an interest in contributing to their ever-developing social media, digital and brand-building marketing strategy is welcomed and encouraged.
• The practice has a strong media presence which actively promotes their brand spirit and has positive engagement with their patients and community.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC with experience of private dentistry in the UK. A valid DBS will also be required on request.