Private Dental Nurse / Moorgate, London / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Moorgate, London to recruit a Private Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Fully private practice.
- Full time opportunity – 40 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday – working hours to be discussed.
- £12 per hour depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- The successful candidate will have at least 1 years Dental Nursing experience.
- Experience working in a private practice advantageous.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as working alongside the Dentist, Hygienist & specialist, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures, reception and ensuring CQC requirements are met.
- Preferred SOE / R4 experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the London area please visit our London jobs page