Private Associate Dentist / Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Biddulph, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire to recruit a Private Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent, mainly private practice.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic team player to join a progressive, forward-thinking practice and assist with growing the business and developing their patient list.
- Dentist may be required to work at neighbouring practice in Burslem.
- Part time opportunity, 2-3 days per week with a view to eventually becoming full time.
- Thursday and Friday, with potential for Wednesdays
- Hours of work are between 08.00 and 19.00; flexible working pattern.
- Mainly private list, (85% PVT / 15% NHS). Fee per item and plan patients.
- 35% fee income, 50% lab fees.
- Small NHS contract, remuneration to be discussed.
- Dentist will inherit an established and growing patient list.
- Dentist will have the full support of the practice owners, treatment coordinators, and clinical and practice managers.
- Established practice offering general dentistry, adult orthodontics and dental implants.
- 3 surgery dental practice; fully digitalised, computerised (Dentally), access to latest technologies including digital radiographs, CT Scanner and Microscope.
- Ample parking nearby.
- Experience working within private practice desirable though not essential.
- Practice belongs to small independently owned dental group.
All Dentists must have 2 + years experience and be registered with the GDC with an active performer number to be considered.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Staffordshire please visit our Staffordshire jobs page.