Private Associate Dentist / Lancaster, Lancashire / 2-5 days per week
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Lancaster, Lancashire to recruit a Private Associate Dentist to going their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Full or part time opportunity, 2-5 days per week.
- Dentist will be taking over an established list of Denplan and Fee Per Item patients.
- Small UDA target for childrens NHS also availble , however will consider candidates without a performer number.
- 7 surgery practice, recently relocated to a brand-new purpose-built premises.
- CBCT Scanner, intra oral scanner, intra oral camera, Itero scanner.
- Practice offers a mixture of a general dentistry, Short Term Orthodontics, Whitening, Implants and Facial Aesthetics.
- Great opportunity to place Implants.
- Associate Dentist will have the support of Treatment Coordinator and experienced Practice Manager.
- Friendly and experienced team.
- City Centre location with disabled access.
- Parking available.
- 5-minute walk from train station.
- Practice belongs to an independently owned dental group.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC with strong UK Private experience. A recent DBS will be required on request.
For more information contact 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to email@example.com . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Lancashire area please visit our Lancashire jobs page