Private Associate Dentist / Hunmanby, North Yorkshire / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice in Hunmanby, North Yorkshire to recruit a Private Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice set in beautiful village of Hunmanby on the coast within easy commute from Malton, York and Beverley.
- Position available to start ASAP or notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full or part time opportunity, flexible with days/hours.
- Surgery space Monday to Friday 0830-530.
- Practice requires an experienced clinician to provide private and NHS dentistry.
- A salaried training post is an option for a less experienced dentist otherwise good UDA and FPI contract awaits.
- 50/50 private fees.
- Practice make up around 60% private (fee per item), 40% DenPlan patients.
- Estimated private earnings of circa £7500-£15000 per month NET.
- 2500 UDAs available.
- Existing patient list and new patients available for any dentist joining the practice.
- Clinical freedom and professional development available in practice.
- Support from therapist, hygienist and experienced nurses.
- Established 4 surgery dental practice.
- Fully computerised (SOE).
- Digital X-Rays, Digital OPG, Rotary Endo, Soft tissue lasers, Oral surgery kits/equipment. Air filtration for each surgery.
- FD training, Denplan Excel and BDA Good Practice accreditations.
- Free parking available.
- Practice may consider possible partnership opportunity.
- Onsite accommodation available for commuting associates.
Dentist must be GDC registered with an active performer number and hold a valid DBS check.