Private Associate Dentist / Hartlepool, County Durham / 1-2 days per week
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Hartlepool, County Durham who are looking to recruit a Private Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Part-time opportunity 1-2 days per week.
- Position available due to increased demand.
- Mixed practice who are no longer taking on new NHS patients.
- Huge demand for Aesthetic and Cosmetic Restorative treatments with skills in these clinical fields advantageous though not essential.
- Practice can offer a 50% split on Private work completed
- Practice is computerised with R4 Clinical+.
- Associates will have access to Digital Intra-oral X-rays, Digital OPG, Trios Intra-oral Scanner, CBCT, Rotary Endo for NHS and Private
- Clinicians will have the support of an experienced Dental Therapist and Treatment coordinator to maximise clinical time.
- Onsite Practice Manager and Deputy Practice Manager.
- Foundation-approved practice with Mentor available.
- Full marketing and social media support are provided to promote treatments and skill sets.
- Practice can offer mentoring opportunities from GDC registered specialists in Periodontics, Orthodontics, and Endodontics plus an Implantologist.
- Town centre location with practice situated less than a 10-minute walk from the train station.
- Easily commutable from Newcastle, Durham, Sunderland, Darlington, Middlesbrough and North Yorkshire.
- Practice belongs to an independently owned dental group.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC with experience working in UK practice. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.