Private Associate Dentist – Evesham, Worcestershire- 2/3 days per week
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Evesham, Worcestershire who are looking to recruit a Private Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Flexible start date.
- Part time opportunity 2-3 days per week.
- Practice open Monday to Thursday 9am-6pm, Friday 9-2pm and Saturday 9am-1pm.
- Practice require a mixed NHS/Private Associate initially, however practice are in the process of converting existing patients to Private with children`s NHS.
- Position is currently 70% NHS patients and 30% Private patients.
- Practice can offer 45% Private plus up to £12 per UDA.
- Expected earnings of £50-80K per annum.
- Salary to be discussed.
- Dentist will be inheriting an established list.
- Mixed practice environment.
- 8 surgery dental practice.
- Computerised (R4), Digital X-rays, OPG, Itero Scanner, plus air conditioned surgeries
- High street location with heavy footfall.
- Dentist supported by Treatment Coordinators and Hygienist.
- Practice offers general dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Implants and Orthodontics.
- Dentist must be open to committing on a long-term permanent basis.
Dentist must be registered with the GDC with 2+ year post graduate experience, hold a valid DBS check and an active performer number to be considered.
For more information please contact the team on 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com. For more jobs in the Worcestershire area please visit our Worcestershire jobs page/p>