Private Associate Dentist / Christchurch, Dorset / Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Christchurch, Dorset who are looking to recruit a Private Associate Dentist on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Fully Private working environment.
- Part-time opportunity.
- Surgery space Monday, Tuesday, Thursday afternoon/evening and Friday.
- Flexible working hours to be discussed.
- Dentist will be inheriting an established list of Private patients from long standing clinician.
- Practice can offer 45% split on revenue.
- List comprises of Fee Per Item, with an allocation of Plan.
- Dentist will have full clinical freedom over materials and diaries.
- Projected earnings of £95,000+ GROSS per annum.
- Two surgery dental practice.
- All skill sets are welcome at the practice, with marketing support to promote any new treatments.
- Dentist will have the support of Hygienists plus experienced Nurses and Receptionists to maximise clinical time.
- State-of-the-art equipment including Cerec Milling Machine, Cerec Scanner, CT Scanner, Digital X-rays and Intraoral Cameras.
- Practice offers general dentistry, Implants, Social Ortho and Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Practice has an excellent reputation in the local area with a 4.4* Google Review rating.
All Dentists must be registered with the GDC and have UK Private experience. A valid DBS check will also be required on request.