Private Associate Dentist / Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk / 3.5 days per week
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Part time opportunity 3.5 days per week.
- Surgery space Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sat AM.
- The practice are looking for an experienced Dentist to manage an established Private list of Denplan and Private patients.
- Modern, purpose built dental practice.
- Member of BDA Good Practice.
- 10 surgery practice with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Inhouse specialisms include Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Orthodontics and Periodontics.
- Computerised (SOE), digital radiographs, cone beam scanner, and central decontamination room.
- Dentist will have support of Hygienist.
- Dentist must possess a caring, ethical and empathetic approach to patients plus maintain high clinical standards.
- Successful candidates will ideally have postgraduate qualifications and knowledge of digital workflow.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and have strong UK Private experience. A valid DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information please contact 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to email@example.com . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Suffolk area please visit our Suffolk jobs page