PLVE Dentist / Ferryhill, County Durham / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Ferryhill, County Durham to find a PLVE dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Full time opportunity.
- Position available immediately with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Practice open Monday 8.45-5.30, Tuesday 8-5.30, Wednesday 8.45-5.45, Thursday 8.30-5.30, Friday 8-5.
- Full time 36 hours (flexible hours).
- UDA target and rate to be discussed.
- 50 / 50 private / lab fees.
- Full list of patients available
- Great opportunity for a dentist looking for their first position in the NHS, with sponsorship provided.
- Practice offers training support and development for any dentist.
- All skill sets welcome at the practice.
- Practice provides general, specialist and cosmetic treatments including Orthodontic and RCTs.
- Computerised (Software for Dentists).
- Digital X-Rays, Rotary Endo, Airflow machine.
- 3 surgery dental practice.
- Experienced dental nurse.
- Portable IQair machines for each surgery.
- Fallow time 15 minutes.
- Parking available by the practice.
Dentists must be GDC registered with receent dental experience.. A DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in County Durham please visit our County Durham jobs page.