Orthodontist / County Meath, Ireland/ Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in County Meath, Ireland to recruit an Orthodontist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available immediately or notice periods taken into consideration.
- Part time opportunity.
- 2-4 days per month, to increase as list grows.
- Flexible days available between Monday to Friday.
- Practice will offer 50% remuneration.
- Fully private practice.
- Book build to capitalise on in-house referrals.
- Practice are ideally looking for a IDC registered specialist Orthodontist, however will consider an experienced DWSI in Orthodontics.
- Dental practices are to a high standard providing quality dental care.
- Practices offer stable working environment with long serving members of staff.
- Progressive working environment.
- Practice commutable from Dublin.
Dentist must be registered with the Irish Dental Council and have a valid DBS certificate.
For more information please call the recruitment team on 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to Recruitment@mbrdental.co.uk. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in Ireland please visit our Ireland/Northern Ireland jobs page.