Orthodontist / Birchington, Thanet, Kent / 1 day per week
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Birchington, Thanet, Kent who are looking to recruit an Orthodontist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Practice requires an Orthodontic Specialist or Dentist with Post Graduate training, a Special Interest in Orthodontics or who is trained to a high level with at least 24 months of experience in Invisalign or another similar teeth straightening system.
- Independently owned dental practice.
- Fully Private working environment.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Part-time opportunity, 1 day per week.
- Practice can offer flexibility on working hours.
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to build up their own list within this busy established practice where there is an increasing demand for this service.
- Practice can offer a % of fees achieved.
- The Dentist will be joining a wonderful, friendly team of Principal Dentist, two Associate Dentists, plus a Specialist Periodontist, Endodontist, Implantologist, and Consultant Anaesthetist.
- Outstanding clinical support team including Practice Manager, Treatment Coordinator, Dental Nurses, and Hygienists.
- Three surgery dental practice.
- Computerised (SOE), with access to Digital Radiography, OPG, Intraoral Cameras.
- Beautifully presented practice that boasts spacious surgeries with windows.
- Onsite staff parking is available.
- The practice is located a two-minute walk from the train station.
- Position would suit an experienced clinician who is confident in offering quality dentistry to the highest clinical standard.
- Practice has been established since 1985 and has an excellent reputation in the local area evidenced by a high Google review rating.
- Situated in the coastal town of Birchington on Sea, nearby Canterbury.
Candidates must be qualified in Invisalign or a similar straightening system, registered with the GDC and have recent UK experience offering Private Orthodontics. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more jobs in the Kent area please visit our Kent jobs page