Orthodontist / Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland to recruit an Orthodontist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Practice will consider a GDC registered Specialist or an experienced DWSI.
- Position is available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Practice are ideally looking for a full-time Orthodontist, however will consider part-time for the right candidate.
- Surgery space Monday to Saturday Monday to Friday 8.30 am-5 pm.
- Dentist required to manage list of NHS and Private cases.
- Practice can offer a 50% split on fees achieved.
- Estimated income of £8000 pcm (net).
- Spacious four-chair open plan surgery.
- Computerised with SOE with access to Digital X-rays, OPG, intraoral & CBCT scanners.
- Position would suit a confident dentist looking for their next long-term role within a specialist practice.
All candidates must be registered with GDC with UK experience offering Orthodontics. A recent Disclosure certificate will be required on request.
For more information please send your CV to email@example.com. For more jobs in the Scotland area please visit our Scotland jobs page