Locum Dentist – York, North Yorkshire
Dentist required ideally 4 day per week, Monday to Friday 8am-5.30pm
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in York, North Yorkshire who are looking to recruit a Locum Dentist to join their team on a temporary basis.
- Independently owned dental practice.
- The position is available as soon as possible and ongoing till a permanent Dentist is recruited.
- Practice can offer an excellent rate of £14 per UDA.
- Locum Dentist will be managing an established list.
- You will enjoy working collaboratively in a team to get the very best, university standard dentistry outcomes. Hygienist, Therapist, DCP’s expertise and dentists with special interest skills are used to the maximum.
- You will experience a reception and treatment co-ordinating team that has your best interests at heart and will enjoy working with your own dedicated point of contact in the reception team.
- You know your worth and you know that great materials are critical to providing fantastic restorations.
- You value well looked after staff facilities and know that the latest equipment in surgeries helps your day run smoothly.
- You know that great communication skills are important to patients to get the care they need and to make your day as successful as possible.
- Having experienced colleagues on site means you know that you always have back up when discussing the tricky cases. The practice has an in-house Orthodontist, Implantologist and Endodontist.
- The Practice has a strong, well-recognised brand in the area, excellent internal systems and the full support of a treatment co-ordinator.
- Practice is generous and flexible with their support, ensuring that the whole of the practice functions to support all staff members collectively.
- Locum role can progress to a permanent Associate for the right candidate.
Candidates must be registered with the GDC and have a valid performer number. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information please contact 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . For more jobs in the North Yorkshire area please visit our North Yorkshire jobs page