Locum Dentist / Sudbury, Suffolk / Up to 4.5 days per week
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Sudbury, Suffolk who are looking to recruit a Locum Dentist to cover maternity on a fixed-term basis.
- Independently owned practice
- Available from January 22nd 2024.
- Ongoing for 3-6 months.
- Part-time role, allowing up to 4.5 days per week.
- Surgery space Monday 8 am to 6 pm, Tuesday 8 am to 6 pm, Wednesday 8 am to 5 pm, Thursday 8 am to 5 pm, and Friday 8 am to 1 pm.
- £450 per day or pay per UDA at £16 per UDA.
- 55% split on Private revenue.
- 50% split on lab bills for both Private and NHS.
- The successful candidate will have clinical freedom and will be managing a stable list of mostly NHS patients from the Principal Dentist.
- General Dentist required, with any additional skill sets such as Whitening welcomed.
- Well-equipped dental practice with 2 surgeries.
- Computerised (Dentally) with access to Digital X-Rays and Rotary Endodontics.
- Support will be provided by an experienced Therapist and Nurses.
- The practice offers onsite staff parking and is conveniently located near Sudbury Train Station, with good bus links.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active performer number to be considered. An Enhanced DBS certificate will be required on request.