Locum Dentist / Peterlee, County Durham / Full or Part-Time
MBR Dental is currently assisting a dental practice located in Peterlee, County Durham to recruit a Locum Dentist to join their team on a temporary basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Ongoing till a permanent Dentist is recruited.
- Practice will consider Dentists on a Locum to Permanent basis.
- Full or part-time opportunity, flexible days & hours to suit.
- Flexible surgery space Monday to Saturday 8.30 am-5.30 pm.
- Practice can offer circa £450 per day – the day rate is to be discussed at the interview and is dependent on experience and performance levels.
- Excellent opportunity to offer Private alongside NHS – paid at a 50% split.
- 50% split on lab bills for NHS and Private – Over performance bonus is paid for extra UDAs.
- 5 surgery practice offering General Dentistry, Implants, and Whitening.
- Recently modernised with Digital X-ray, Rotary Endo, OPG, and a new chair.
- All surgeries are air-conditioned with windows, and decontamination rooms.
- Dentist will have the support of a longstanding practice Manager, Qualified Nurses, Hygienist and Therapist.
- Free parking is available near the practice.
- The train station is a 20-minute walk from practice.
- Commutable from Sunderland, Hartlepool, Seaham, Easington, and Trimdon .
All Dentists must be GDC registered and have an active Performer Number. An Enhanced DBS Certificate will be required on request.
For more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in County Durham please visit our County Durham jobs page.