Lead Dental Receptionist / Poole, Dorset / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Poole, Dorset to recruit a Lead Dental Receptionist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Independent, predominantly NHS practice.
- Full time opportunity – around 40 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday – 8am-5pm.
- £19k – £22k per annum depending on experience.
- Must have at least 2 years’ Dental Reception experience.
- Duties include but are not limited to; full management of reception area, meeting & greeting patients, booking & amending appointments, answering calls, updating patient records, supporting the PM & clinical team with the smooth running of the practice, making patients aware of services offered, payment handling and maintaining patient confidentiality.
- GDC registration preferred however not essential for the right candidate.
- 2 surgery practice, computerised SOE, digital X-Rays & Rotary Endo.
- Parking available.
All candidates must have at least 2 years’ experience in a dental practice & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Dorset area please visit our Dorset jobs page