Lead Dental Nurse / Manchester, Greater Manchester / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Manchester who are looking to recruit a Lead Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Fully private practice environment.
- Full time opportunity – 40 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday – 9am-6pm.
- £11 – £12 per hour depending on experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as leading & mentoring a team of Nurses, audits & compliance, chairside duties, leading & mentoring the team, patient care, training new Nurses, infection control, maintaining equipment, stock ordering, surgery procedures and reception duties.
- The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in a qualified dental nursing role.
- Practice offers general dentistry alongside Orthodontics, Implants & composite bonding.
- Exact software, digital x-rays, rotary endo and Intra Oral Cameras.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information contact 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Greater Manchester area please visit our Greater Manchester jobs page