General Associate Dentist / Lymington, Hampshire / Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting an independently owned practice located in Lymington, Hampshire to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Flexible start date; notice periods taken into consideration.
- Dentist required 2 days per week.
- Practice hours are 8.30am-5.30pm, late night Thursday until 6.30pm.
- Flexible UDA allocation.
- Negotiable UDA rate.
- Established patient list.
- Great private potential paid at 50%.
- 50/50 lab bills.
- Purpose built practice.
- Computerised (SOE) and Digital X-rays onsite.
- Access to CEREC and CBCT scanner at sister practice.
- Dentist will have the support of a Hygienist and Treatment Coordinator.
- Principal Dentist on site and ADI Implant Mentor.
- Short Term Orthodontics and Facial Aesthetics mentoring opportunity.
- Air conditioned with staff room.
Applicants must be registered with the GDC, hold an active performer number and a valid DBS certificate.
For more information please contact the team on 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Hampshire area please visit our Hampshire jobs page.