Float Dental Nurse / Treatment Coordinator / Woking, Surrey / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Woking, Surrey to recruit a Float Dental Nurse / Treatment Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Independent mixed practice.
- Full time opportunity – around 40 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday 9am-6pm with 1 Saturday per month & a day off in the week.
- Up to £12 per hour depending on experience.
- Potential to earn commission.
- You will be based in Woking and required to cover practices in Woking, Chertsey & Addlestone on a rota basis.
- The successful candidate will have a full UK driving licence and be willing to travel.
- Nurses must have at least 1 year Dental Nursing experience.
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record of converting patients and confidence discussing specialist treatment plans, supporting patients through their journey, support the PM with the smooth running of the practice, record & monitor referrals, manage appointments & treatment schedules, build & maintain relationships with local practices, coordinate open days, meetings & training, occasional nursing & reception duties.
- You will be computer literate, organised and self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work efficiently at a fast pace.
- Established, 3 surgery practice.
- Computerised SOE.
- Parking available.
All candidates must be GDC registered & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to email@example.com . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Surrey area please visit our Surrey jobs page