EU Employed Dentist / Mold, North Wales / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Mold, Flintshire, North Wales to recruit an EU Employed Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Support from dedicated clinical mentor to assist you becoming a fully qualified NHS dentist.
- Dentist will work on an employed basis.
- Visa sponsorship available.
- Mentor fees, GDC registration and lab bills paid, and the dentist will be covered under the company indemnity.
- Available immediately or notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full time opportunity, Monday to Friday.
- Part time options considered.
- 4500-5000 UDAs.
- Private revenue paid as monthly bonus, 40% split.
- Well established 6 surgery mixed practice.
- Computerised with digital x-ray and Apex Locator.
Dentist must be GDC registered (or have started the process), have passed the IELTS exam and have one-year of unsupervised clinical experience. A valid DBS check will be required.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in South Wales please visit our Wales jobs page.