Employed Dentist / Wisbech, Cambridgeshire / Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental corporate to recruit an Employed Dentist to work in the Wisbech area of Cambridgeshire on a permanent basis.
Dentist will be provided with a salaried income, allowing you to receive all benefits of an employee.
- Available immediately or notice periods taken into consideration.
- Part time opportunity, Monday to Thursday.
- Practice open Mon, Tues. Wed, Fri 8am-5pm and Thurs 8am-4.30pm.
- Employed salaried role based on an agreed UDA target of up to 4215 UDAs.
- Guaranteed salary for NHS delivery + bonus paid each month at either 45 or 50% for private treatments.
- Great opportunity to grow patient base.
- Company pay for GDC fees, Indemnity Insurance and laboratory fees.
- Employee benefits include free CPD, discounted health and travel insurance, 25 days paid holiday (plus 8 days statutory), sick pay.
- Monthly mentor fees paid (if applicable).
- 5 surgery modern established practice.
- Fully computerised (SOE), digital x-rays.
- Support from head office function and an experienced practice team.
All dentists must be GDC registered, hold a valid DBS certificate and have an active performer number.
For more information, please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Cambridgeshire please visit our Cambridgeshire jobs page.