Employed Dentist / Wisbech, Cambridgeshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental corporate to recruit an Employed Dentist to work in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire on a permanent basis.
Dentist will be provided with a salaried income, allowing you to receive all benefits of an employee.
- Available immediately or notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full time opportunity.
- Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm.
- Employed salaried role based on an agreed UDA target of approx. 4215 UDAs.
- 50% private split / 50% lab fees.
- Practice is 60/40 NHS/private mix.
- Dentist will be working with an established patient list.
- Company pay for GDC fees, Indemnity Insurance and laboratory fees.
- Employee benefits include free CPD, discounted health and travel insurance, 25 days paid holiday (plus 8 days statutory), sick pay.
- Monthly mentor fees paid (if applicable).
- Established 5 surgery practice.
- Computerised (SOE), digital x-rays, OPG, Rotary Endo, Apex Locator and fully air conditioned.
- Support from head office function and an experienced practice team.
- Free car parking.
All dentists must be GDC registered, have an active performer number and a valid DBS check.
For more information, please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Cambridgeshire please visit our Cambridgeshire jobs page.