Employed Dentist / Stamford, Lincolnshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental corporate to recruit an Employed Dentist to work in Stamford, Lincolnshire on a permanent basis.
Dentist will be provided with a salaried income, allowing you to receive all benefits of an employee.
- Available immediately or notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full time opportunity.
- Tuesday 8.30 – 5.30, Wednesday 8.30 – 5.30, Thursday 8.30-5.30, Friday 8.30-5.30, Saturday 9 – 1.
- Employed salaried role based on an agreed UDA target of approx. 6000 UDAs.
- Potential private earnings of £2500 per week.
- 50% private split.
- 50% lab fees.
- Company pay for GDC fees, Indemnity Insurance and laboratory fees.
- Employee benefits include free CPD, discounted health and travel insurance, 25 days paid holiday (plus 8 days statutory), sick pay.
- Monthly mentor fees paid (if applicable).
- Established 6 surgery practice.
- Computerised (SOE), digital x-rays, OPG, Rotary Endo, Intra Oral Camera and Apex Locator.
- Support from head office function and an experienced practice team.
- Onsite parking.
All dentists must be GDC registered, have an active performer number and a valid DBS check.
For more information, please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Lincolnshire please visit our Lincolnshire jobs page.