Employed Dentist / North Wales / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental corporate to recruit an Employed Dentist to work across the North Wales area on a contract basis.
Dentists will work across a group of practices within a preferred region with a guaranteed salaried income, allowing you to receive all benefits of an employee as well as flexible working.
- Fixed 1 year contract (option to renew)
- Majority of contracts are typically several months in each practice, or in just 1-2 practices throughout the contract.
- Full time opportunity.
- Basic salary £50k per annum based on full time role with 5000 UDAs.
- Uncapped UDA Bonus for over-achieving.
- NO LAB BILLS.
- Salary paid one month in arrears.
- Car allowance of up to £3,960 per year, plus paid mileage.
- Company pay for GDC fees, Indemnity Insurance, DBS, NHS pension and other associated costs relating to professional obligations.
- Employee benefits include maternity pay, 25 days paid holiday (plus 8 days statutory), sick pay.
- SS Rotary Endo Kit and training provided.
- Free CPD events.
- Support from highly trained team.
All dentists must be GDC registered, hold a valid DBS certificate and have an active performer number.