Dental Receptionist / Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire who are looking to recruit a Dental Receptionist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent, fully private practice.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Full time opportunity.
- Monday – Friday – 8.45am – 6pm & alternate Saturdays 8.45am-1.30pm.
- Rate is negotiable depending on experience.
- Must be adaptable to change in working policies during the pandemic.
- Must have at least 2 years’ Dental Reception experience.
- Duties include but are not limited to; management of reception area, meeting & greeting patients, booking & amending appointments, answering calls, updating patient records, supporting the PM & clinical team with the smooth running of the practice, making patients aware of services offered, payment handling and maintaining patient confidentiality.
- GDC registration preferred however not essential for the right candidate.
- Practice offers general dentistry alongside specialist treatments.
- Experience working in a fully private setting preferred however, not essential for the right candidate.
- 4 surgery practice.
- Computerised SOE & digital x-rays.
- On-site parking at practice.
- Train station 5 minutes away.
All candidates must have dental reception experience & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call the recruitment team on 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Buckinghamshire area please visit our Buckinghamshire jobs page