Dental Practice Manager / Manchester, Greater Manchester / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Manchester, Greater Manchester to recruit a Dental Practice Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full time opportunity.
- Practice Manager required 45 hours per week.
- Practice open Mon to Fri 8.30am-7.30pm and Sat/Sun 8.30am-6pm.
- Salary dependent on experience.
- Mixed NHS / Private practice.
- Dental Practice Manager must have a minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Dental Practice Manager must have formal management qualifications, experience managing a 4 surgery dental practice and have experience working with iComply compliance software.
- Applicants must have a good understanding of profit and loss, budgets, finance, marketing, as well as strong leadership skills.
- Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the day to day running of the practice, HR, rotas, staff appraisals & inductions, and ensuring the practices meet required standards with audits.
All candidates must have Dental Practice Management experience, hold relevant management qualifications and a valid DBS certificate to be considered.
For more information contact 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to email@example.com . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Greater Manchester area please visit our Greater Manchester jobs page>