Dental Practice Manager / Leicester, Leicestershire / Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Leicester, Leicestershire to recruit a Dental Practice Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Busy, independent, mixed practice.
- Part time position – around 20 hours per week.
- Working days & hours to be discussed.
- Practice open Monday – Friday 9-5 & Saturdays 9am-12.30pm.
- Practice can consider 2-3 full days per week (Flex) or Mon-Fri 9am – 1pm.
- Salary up to £28k (pro-rata) depending on experience.
- The practice manager will carry out management duties to ensure effective growth, development and running of the practice. Responsibilities include but are not limited to; marketing, patient feedback, staff development, HR duties, compliance of the practice, increasing private revenue, finance, managing KPI’s & practice budgets.
- Practice Manager will be patient orientated, self-motivated and an inspirational team leader.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 years’ dental practice management experience.
- 4 Surgery Dental practice.
- Computerised (Pearl), modern equipment.
- On-street parking near to practice.
All candidates must have dental practice management experience & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to email@example.com . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Leicestershire area please visit our Leicestershire jobs page