Dental Nurse / York, North Yorkshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in York, North Yorkshire to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Fully private practice.
- Available ASAP.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Full time opportunity – 35 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday – Hours to be discussed at interview stage.
- Opening hours – Monday 8am-5.30pm, Tuesday 8am-7pm, Wednesday 8.30am–7pm, Thursday 8am – 6pm & Friday 8am-5.30pm.
- Competitive pay rate plus employee benefits.
- GDC, Indemnity and CPD costs covered.
- Practice are looking for a qualified dental nurse. Previous UK dental nursing experience essential.
- You will be computer literate, organised and self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work efficiently at a fast pace.
- A great chairside manner and the ability to interact with patients in a friendly and professional manner is also key.
- Great opportunity to gain experience working alongside Cosmetics, Restorative & Implant dentistry.
Dental Nurse must be registered with the GDC and hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the North Yorkshire area please visit our North Yorkshire jobs page