Dental Nurse / Winchester, Hampshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Winchester to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available ASAP.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Full time – 43.25 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday – Hours to be discussed at interview stage.
- £10.20 per hour depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 year Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures, reception and ensuring CQC requirements are met.
- Preferred SOE / R4 experience.
- 10 surgery practice.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to email@example.com . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Hampshire area please visit our Hampshire jobs page