Dental Nurse / Stafford, Staffordshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Stafford, Staffordshire to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Independent, predominantly private practice.
- Full time opportunity – 40 hours per week.
- Monday 8.45am-5.15pm, Tuesday & Wednesday 8.15am-5.45pm, Thursday 8.45am-5.45pm & Friday 8.45am-1pm.
- £10.50 per hour depending on experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures and reception duties.
- The successful candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience in a qualified dental nursing role.
- Practice offers general dentistry alongside Orthodontics & whitening services.
- Modern, 2 surgery practice.
- Computerised R4.
- Parking available at the practice.
All candidates must be a GDC registered Dental Nurse & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Staffordshire area please visit our Staffordshire jobs page