Dental Nurse / Pontypool, South Wales / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting an independent dental practice located in Pontypool, South Wales to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Independent, mixed practice environment.
- Full time opportunity – 5 days per week.
- Monday – Thursday 9am-5pm & Friday 9am-4pm.
- £12 – £12.50 per hour depending on experience.
- GDC, Indemnity & CPD costs covered.
- The successful candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience in a dental nursing role.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside assistance, patient care, infection control, decontamination, maintaining equipment & surgery procedures & occasional reception duties.
- Practice provides general dentistry alongside cosmetic dentistry & hygiene services.
- 3 surgery, computerised R4 practice.
- Free car parking available.
All candidates must be a GDC registered Nurse & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter.