Dental Nurse / Plymstock, Devon / Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Plymstock, Devon to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available ASAP.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Part time – 15.5 hours per week.
- Mondays 9am – 5.30pm & Thursdays 8.30am – 5.30pm.
- £9 – £10 per hour depending on experience
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1-year Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment and surgery procedures.
- Preferred SOE/ R4 experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Devon area please visit our Devon jobs page