Dental Nurse / Moortown, West Yorkshire / Fixed Term Contract
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Moortown, West Yorkshire to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a contractual basis.
- 10 month fixed term contract.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Part time – 26.55 hours per week.
- Tuesday 8.30am-7pm, Thursday & Friday 8.30am-6pm.
- £10.10 per hour depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- The practice offers Invisalign, Implants, Tooth Whitening and Endodontics.
- Nurses must have at least 1 year Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures, reception and ensuring CQC requirements are met.
- Preferred SOE experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to email@example.com . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the West Yorkshire area please visit our West Yorkshire jobs page