Dental Nurse / Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire who are looking to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent, fully private practice.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Full time opportunity.
- Monday – Friday – 8am – 6pm.
- £9 – £11 per hour depending on experience.
- Must be adaptable to change in working policies during the pandemic.
- Dental Nurse will be providing chairside assistance for Specialist Dentists, reception duties, decontamination, patient referral letters and patient journeys. Processing digital X-rays, sterilization of dental instruments & preparing the surgery.
- In return you will benefit from a pension scheme, assistance with CPD, support in career progression & being able to work alongside a friendly, professional team.
- Practice offers general dentistry alongside specialist treatments.
- 4 surgery practice.
- Computerised SOE & digital x-rays.
- On-site parking at practice.
- Train station 5 minutes away.
All candidates must be GDC registered & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call the recruitment team on 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Buckinghamshire area please visit our Buckinghamshire jobs page