Dental Nurse / Harewood, West Yorkshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Harewood, Leeds, West Yorkshire to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Full time opportunity – 40 hours per week.
- Monday & Tuesday 8am-5pm, Wednesday 8am-5.30pm, Thursday 8am-4.30pm & Friday 8am-5pm.
- Occasional Saturdays with a day off in the week / paid overtime.
- £11.00 per hour depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Opportunity to broaden your skills and gain extra qualifications in Radiography & Sedation.
- Nurses must have at least 1 year Dental Nursing experience & hold a Sedation qualification.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as inhalation sedation, patient care, infection control, decon, maintaining equipment & there is also a Radiography qualification available.
- Preferred SOE experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to email@example.com . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the West Yorkshire area please visit our West Yorkshire jobs page