Dental Nurse / Glengormley, County Antrim / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Glengormley, County Antrim to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Full time opportunity – 38.75 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday 8.45am-5.15pm.
- £10 per hour depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 year Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures, reception and ensuring CQC requirements are met.
- Preferred SOE/ R4 experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC to be considered and have a valid DBS check.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Ireland/Northern Ireland area please visit our Ireland/Northern Ireland jobs page