Dental Nurse job / Fortwilliam, Belfast/ Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Fortwilliam, Belfast to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team.
- Part time – 23.25 hours per week.
- Tuesday – Thursday.
- £9 – £10 per hour depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- The practice specialises in Implants and a range of oral surgery treatments including specialist prosthetic dentistry.
- Offers Inhalation and Intravenous sedation.
- Nurses must have at least 1 year Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures, reception and ensuring CQC requirements are met.
- Preferred SOE experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC to be considered.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies please visit the website www.mbrdental.co.uk