Dental Nurse / Durham, County Durham / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Durham to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods taken into consideration.
- Independent, mixed practice.
- Full time opportunity.
- Monday – Friday with occasional late evenings & 1 Saturday per month.
- Working hours to be discussed at interview stage.
- £9 – £10.50 per hour depending on experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures and reception duties.
- The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in a qualified dental nursing role.
- Practice provides General Dentistry, Orthodontics, Cosmetic Dentistry and Facial Ascetics.
- 6 surgery dental practice.
- Full support team inc. Therapists and Decon staff.
- Computerised (systems for Dentist), Digital X-rays, Rotary Endo.
- Parking nearby.
All candidates must be a GDC registered Dental Nurse & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call the recruitment team on 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the County Durham area please visit our County Durham jobs page