Dental Nurse – Cross Hills, North Yorkshire
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Cross Hill, North Yorkshire to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Independent, specialist Orthodontic practice.
- Full time opportunity – will also consider part time.
- Monday – 8.45am-5.45pm, Tuesday 10.30am-7.30pm, Wednesday & Thursday 8.45am-5.45pm & Friday 8.45am-5.15pm.
- £11 per hour (negotiable).
- Indemnity & CPD costs covered.
- The successful candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience in a qualified dental nursing role.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control, charting, scanning, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures & occasional reception duties.
- Mixed, 2 surgery practice with computerised Orthotrac software.
- Parking available nearby.
- Dental Nurse must be GDC registered.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the West Yorkshire area please visit our West Yorkshire jobs page.