Dental Nurse / Bournemouth, Dorset / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Bournemouth, Dorset to recruit a Qualified Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Full time – 40 hours per week.
- Monday to Friday 8.15am-17.15pm.
- £9.50 per hour.
- Busy 4 surgery practice in a central location.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 years Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures, reception and ensuring CQC requirements are met.
- Preferred SOE experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold a valid DBS to be considered.