Dental Nurse / Belfast, Northern Ireland / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Belfast to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Fully private practice.
- Full or Part time opportunity – up to 44.5 hours per week.
- Working days / hours to be discussed at interview stage.
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
- GDC and indemnity covered.
- You will be a Qualified Dental Nurse with at least 1 years’ experience, computer literate, organised and self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work efficiently at a fast pace.
- A great chairside manner and the ability to interact with patients in a friendly and professional manner is also key.
All applicants must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Ireland/Northern Ireland area please visit our Ireland/Northern Ireland jobs page