Dental Hygienist / Therapist / York, North Yorkshire / Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in York, North Yorkshire to recruit a Dental Hygienist / Therapist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Private practice environment.
- Self-employed position.
- Full or part time opportunity – 3-4 days per week available.
- Surgery space; Tuesday – Friday 8am-5pm.
- £36 per hour depending on experience.
- 30 minute appointments.
- Full Nurse support.
- Referrals from experienced clinicians & direct access.
- Very low FTA rate.
- 3 surgery modern practice with Dentally software.
- Practice provides general dentistry alongside Implants & Orthodontics.
- At least 2 years’ post qualification experience preferred.
All candidates must be a GDC registered Hygienist / Therapist & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the North Yorkshire area please visit our North Yorkshire jobs page