Clinical Manager / Associate Dentist – Northwest (Cheshire / Greater Manchester)
MBR Dental are currently assisting a group of dental practices to recruit a Clinical Manager / Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
The dental group are seeking an experienced Clinical Manager to direct their clinical services. At all times demonstrating their core values, the post holder will provide professional leadership for clinical staff and will continue to deliver regular, high level clinical work, building on an outstanding track record in dentistry.
- Full time position.
- To start asap with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Monday to Friday.
- Spilt role (2 days Clinical Manager / 3 days as an Associate).
- Associate position can be NHS/Private or Private only position.
- Reporting directly to the Clinical Director and Managing Director.
- The role will also include travelling to practices within England as the group expand and acquire more dental practices.
- This clinical manager role has direct line management responsibility on a clinical level for the team of Dentists, Therapists, Hygienists who operate within the dental group.
- It is expected that the post holder will be familiar with NHS dental services regulations and will be willing to receive appropriate on-going training and professional/personal development.
- There will be occasions when travel to work in other locations will be required, with paid business mileage.
The package includes:
- Competitive salary arrangements both with regard to performance (to be agreed).
- Contribution to training that will develop skills and benefit the group.
- Opportunity to gain employee stock options in the company.
For a full job description or to discuss further please send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter.