Clinical Lecturer in Primary Dental Care or Restorative dentistry / Bristol
MBR Dental are currently working alongside Bristol University and assisting with recruitment for Clinical Lecturers to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Positions available to start asap with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full & Part Time considered (2-5 days per week).
- Monday to Friday available.
- NO previous teaching experience required (although advantageous).
- Dentists must be GDC registered.
- With around 4 + Years post grad experience in the UK.
- The university are looking for enthusiastic educators who will make a positive difference to the student’s experience.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You enjoy working as part of a strong cohesive team.
- Clinical Lecturer positions available in primary dental care and restorative dentistry.
- Clinical Lecturers will participate in teaching undergraduate dental students (BDS and Hygiene/Therapy) on clinics and clinical skills.
- This can include supervision of Students, tutorials, lectures, and/or management and organisation of the programme, including patient assessment for student programmes.
- New purpose built training facility with 119 dental chairs over 5 floors.
- State of the art with latest technologies
- Salary: up to £68,139 per annum (pro rata if part time)
All dentists applying for this position will be GDC registered with at least 4 years post graduate experience working in the UK.
For more information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Avon area please visit our Avon jobs page